Donations Needed for Silent Auction
Dear CGNA Members,
As you know, the CGNA National Conference will be held in Niagara Falls, Ontario, April 22-24, 2021. As in previous conferences, a silent auction will be held at the Gala event on Friday evening, April 23. All proceeds will go towards the Memorial Scholarship Funds of CGNA.
The Memorial Scholarship provides support to outstanding Registered Nurses undertaking further education in:
- A post-basic undergraduate nursing degree program or
- A graduate or post graduate degree program relevant to career development, preferably in the field of gerontological nursing – this includes Nurse Practitioner programs that focus on older adults.
All participants are welcome to donate a new item/items for this event. Examples of donations include:
- Gift Certificates: restaurants, books, iTunes, clothing and accessories
- Cultural Events: concert or theatre tickets, movie tickets
- Electronics: iPod, digital camera, laptop/iPad/tablet
- Arts and Crafts: paintings or drawings, prints, ceramics, jewelry, quilts, gift baskets, local preserves
- Fun Outings: golf day, balloon ride, fun parks, tours
- Other ideas–be creative!
If you choose to donate a gift, please click here to complete the donation form. Please complete the form no later than March 31, 2021.
Thank you for your participation.
Silent Auction Committee